Thursday, June 30, 2005

Its another exhausting day for me todae. Was at general today. I dunno why but today I seem especially tired. Cant wait for a nice rest to relax my muscles!! Its weird but I am always very early for attachments but I am always late for sch. Hahaa. It is going to be a new sem and I presume I must make my morning run to sch again. Everyday without fail I will sort of run to lectures! And when I am juz on the dot, my frenz will ask me—why? Today so early? Early? I am juz on the dot! Haha.

More on my attachments. I am in KKH now, and there are so so many children. Its amazing how many come for X rays and the region that they hurt themselves are all similar. Elbow, forearm, wrist. Tink I can do stage B but I am kinda lazy to type any more reports. Yup! But I am reali very early for attachments. I will reach KKH at 8.10am everydae. I tink its early but dunno if others regard it as early. So I haf my breakfast when I reach. Mostly I eat tau sar bao… so boring! But that is me. I like the same things. I do not crave for excitement and variety in life. Rather stick to my usual routine. I am very boring rite? I tink so too. So gif me my pig organ soup everyday. I dun mind! Haha.

So todae as usual I bought my tau sar bao and went to the pantry to eat. Den I saw my CLO there. Oopz. Till now I still dun noe wat to call him. So I alternate between Mr XX and his name. (better dun type out). So funny. Did not haf much to say. Was trying to say something intelligent when he was talking to me abt issues he read from the newspapers. But as my GP grade shows all. I noe nothing about current affairs. Oopz. Wonder if he will tink my interpersonal skills sucks. Went on portable todae. My third time in KKH. The nurse was so damn rude man! Felt like slapping her. Tink the radiographer was pissed with her too. Hmmm. I did many cases todae. Hope the others haf had cases to do too. I juz very enthu went I see got cases. Dunno why. Haha.
This wk I am wrking all seven daes. Mon to fri haf attachments. Sat and sun I am wrking as usual at cartel. Both daes from 11 am to 5 pm. The worst time to wrk. Its always shorthanded during those times. Bet I will be the onli runner. Sharks. But its ok. I am used to min pay max job anyways. Haha.
Feeling pissed with him. He tinks he and his gf so great? Like I am always in the wrong? I asked him something and told him not to tell anyone. He insisted on telling his gf. So I replied. Watvever! Its my business, why muz u tell? How u noe she wont tell? Haha! He replied that she wont. So who can guarantee she will keep mum abt this? I reali damn pissed with him. Tink whatever feelings I had for him haf all gone down with how he has treated me. I dun mind if he does not contact me ever again. And I mean it. Scold me. From the past yr since I haf known him till now, he always accuse me of things and I will apologize to him even if its not my fault. Sick and tired of it! And he has to come scold me when he is the one who wants to broadcast my problem. WTH. U might tink I am over-reacting but the way he replied reali pissed me off!
Sat I am wrking. Wonder if my fren will come eat. Come lahz! If u are reading this. Haha. See how good I treat my customers. I offer to gif u a treat. So nice of me rite? Hmmmmm.


Fri I am going to meet India. Jer and clare’s, their idea. Haha. Tink its kind of weird esp when I look 26. as jer said of me when I am in my attachment clothes. Todae wore quite casual. Den felt funny. Denise and halim said I look like going to school. I felt like I was going funeral in my black shirt and skirt. And KKH is very very very cold. Haiz. Hope it is warmer tml. If not I will freeze again. Fat hope! Haha. Well its off to write my clavicle report. Bye for now!


Sera's SCARED.
1:34 PM

Profile

Taurus

Links

Jer
Clare
LiHui
Cand
Chun Meng
Darling Hui
Cynthia
Chin Teck
Chi Kin
Stevyn
Stephy
Stella
HanWen
Yvonne
Yoke Thye

Taggie


LOSTmemories

September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
Feburary 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
Janurary 2006
februray 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
Janurary 2007
Feburary 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007