Monday, November 27, 2006
God...Grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot changeCourage to change the things i canAnd Wisdom to know the differenceI guess the Lord has finally granted me Wisdom since i now understand that i am not able to maintain my friendship with you any longer....i used to be resistant when u said u did not wan to remain as frenz with me...i guess this time its final....I found this and i feel its realli describing wat i wan to say to you...I said a prayer for you todayAnd I know God must have heard.I felt the answer in my heartAlthough He spoke no word.I didn't ask for wealth or fame,I knew you wouldn't mind.I asked him to send treasuresOf a far more lasting kind.I asked that He'd be near youAt the start of each new dayTo grant you health and blessingsAnd friends to share the way.I asked for happiness for youIn all things great and small,But it was for His loving careI prayed the most of all.Goood bye my friend....May happiness be with you always...Although you dont take me as one, you will ALWAYS be my friend...Take care and may God bless you always...
Sera's SCARED.
12:03 PM